Beginner to intermediate
The workshop is 3 hours long
Enrollment limited to 8 students so class sizes are guaranteed small.
Unit 602, 15 Queen Victoria Street, Central
– want to capture higher quality photos rather than hundreds of photos hoping for a few good ones
– want to improve your composition, framing and “eye” for photography
– are looking to master your camera settings and what they do
– practical tips on better landscape, travel and portrait photography
– a simple core set of editing skills that will make your favorite photos even better
– an understanding on how to avoid common beginner mistakes you probably didn’t even know you were making
Garry Chung was born and raised in UK and has been working as a freelance photographer for over 8 years. Garry’s photography career has taken him around the world, photographing wedding and commercial assignments across Asia and Europe. He has been a speaker at photography conferences and is an author on Digital Photography School (DPS), one of the most popular websites for photography education. He has a great passion for both photography and teaching, while keeping it fun and easy to understand.
Class size is right, location and course instructors are perfect.
The class is concise, informative, practical and interactive. I like the different tips Garry shared, both from a professional photographer’s perspective but with a “day-to-day” touch for amateurs. In addition, there is a part of the class to critique photos with each other which was enlightening.