For photographers with little to no experience in photo editing
Enrollment limited to 6 students so class sizes are guaranteed small.
Unit 602, 15 Queen Victoria Street, Central
– have a lot of photos that need organizing and editing
– want to learn how to dramatically improve how your photos look
– want or have tried to learn Photoshop, but its too complicated!
– an organized process to import, edit and archive all of your photos
– a set of fundamental editing skills including exposure, cropping, saturation and contrast
– a better understanding of what is possible “in post”
Born and raised in New York City, Kenneth’s journey with photography began after leaving a 5-year investment banking career. Kenneth founded the Hong Kong Photography Workshop and has taught over 700 students through photography classes, corporate events and international school workshops. Kenneth is a professional wedding, portrait and event photographer based in Hong Kong.
The course has made me feel much more confident in editing my photos, and I have actually sorted out my photo catalogue!
This was my second time taking a class at Hong Kong Photography Workshop. I appreciated the teaching style and learned a lot about Lightroom despite not having any prior knowledge. Recommend this class to anyone who is looking to try Lightroom.
An informative and very professional approach. I felt relaxed and at ease straight away due to the friendliness of the instructor. I now have a clear understanding of how Lightroom can be incorporated into my workflow. I plan to sign up to the advanced course!