For photographers with beginner to intermediate experience in photo editing
Enrollment limited to 6 students so class sizes are guaranteed small.
Unit 602, 15 Queen Victoria Street, Central
– have experience with Lightroom beyond a basic level but do not feel as if you know how to use all the tools effectively or to utilize its full editing functionality
– have previously taken a basic class and practised editing for some time but now feel ready to learn more advanced post-processing techniques and how to deal with more complex image editing situations
– want to know how to edit and output like a pro for everything from internet use to printing and publishing
– a complete and robust RAW processing workflow with full working knowledge of the most commonly used advanced tools in Lightroom, while making sure you have a good handle on the basics.
– refined image processing techniques for colour and black and white to make your images stand out and look professional
Joseph Anthony (www.truetolifephotography.com) is an award winning I AM NIKON photographer featured in the following Asia wide campaign to represent and promote one of their new flagship lenses while on assignment.
His work has appeared in large format advertising campaigns, appeared on TV, published and featured by numerous magazines including Africa Geographic Magazine, National Wildlife Federation Magazine, Wild Planet Photo Magazine, Wildlife Photographic Magazine, National Geographic, Nikon Asia and CNN . His last book, entitled “City to Wilderness | Wildlife” was published in conjunction with exhibits in London and Singapore. Most recently Joe has been working with a charity to publish a new book on endangered cats and conservation/habitat protection awareness. Joe is also a wildlife photography instructor and encourages a mindfulness approach to photography.
A very friendly and welcoming class in a great location. Good after class options for question answering and a great insight to the broad topic of photo editing.
It is hard to cover the potential of Lightroom in a 3 hour session, however Joe was able to achieve so much in that short period of time. He was very good in emphasizing key pointers that quickly advanced our Lightroom knowledge. Joe also covered many new techniques that just came out in the newest Lightroom version. I appreciated Joe’s personal approach to Lightroom – natural editing while always acknowledging what to do with the pictures. He emphasizes the need to still take good pictures but with a clear objective and purpose in mind – I like that philosophy a lot.