Beginner or Intermediate
Ensures you get it right the first time
Session is 2 hours
At our studio at Unit 602, 15 Queen Victoria Street, Central or in your home*
– have hundreds of disorganized photos across computers, hard drives, smartphones and websites
– want to learn how to PRINT your photos so they don’t just sit on your hard drive or phone =(
– have lost photos before and want to prevent it from happening again!
– a consolidated catalogue of all your photos in one place
– a repeatable process to download and organize all future photos
– reliable backup so you’ll never lose a photo again
– a quick reference cheatsheet summarizing all your important photo organization
Born and raised in New York City, Kenneth’s journey with photography began after leaving a 5-year investment banking career. Kenneth founded the Hong Kong Photography Workshop and has taught over 500 students through photography classes, corporate events and international school workshops. Kenneth is a professional wedding, portrait and event photographer based in Hong Kong.
*Plus return taxi fare to/from Central payable during the session