Customized instruction at your pace
Unit 602, 15 Queen Victoria Street, Central
– want to learn how to use flash in a studio setting
– own a flash but don’t know how to use it
– are looking to buy a new flash
– a set of studio-quality images from the photoshoot
– an understanding of the differences between small and big flash and various lighting modifiers
– an understanding of how to wirelessly trigger off-camera flash through radio and infrared systems
Born and raised in New York City, Kenneth’s journey with photography began after leaving a 5-year investment banking career. Kenneth founded the Hong Kong Photography Workshop and has taught over 500 students through photography classes, corporate events and international school workshops. Kenneth is a professional wedding, portrait and event photographer based in Hong Kong.
Professional Model from our partner model agency
Bring-your-own-model (eg. spouse or child)
Ken – both you and your assistant were fantastically welcoming and friendly. Sue (my model) and I chatted afterwards and both agreed that we were made to feel extremely comfortable and relaxed and therefore got the best out of the session. I couldn’t believe how fast the time went and yet how much we managed to cover. It’s clear you have a great depth of knowledge, experience and passion, and this was exactly what I needed to draw upon to complement my theoretical learning and more importantly boost my confidence. You gave me an experience hard to find in Hong Kong, because it was delivered in a warm and encouraging manner, and was great value for the money.
The flash photography class was tailored to my level of competency. Ken is an effective communicator and he helped me achieve my objectives for the class. I walk away with clear ideas on how I can improve and some great shots that I can use.